Welcome to killersudoku.org.uk. Anyone may freely create an account on this site - just fill in your details below!
The advantage of creating your own account is that all of your comments will be united under the same user name, and you won't need to fill in your details every time you send a message. It also allows you to both edit and delete comments you've made whilst logged in. Accounts can also potentially be upgraded to add extra rights, such as the ability to create your own posts.
Your username, password and email address remain private to you - only your display name is revealed when you comment or post.
- We will protect your email address and not reveal it to any third party or site visitor. We do require it in case we need to contact you about your account.
By creating an account on this server you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use: ('the site' refers to killersudoku.org.uk and any derived domains)
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password - your account is for your use and your use alone. You may not share it with any other person or persons or any other entity. You agree to notify killersudoku.org.uk of any unauthorised use of your account that you become aware of.
- You may not enter or attempt to enter into any other user's account at any time
- killersudoku.org.uk provides a service intended for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, code, puzzles, other content or services obtained from the site.
- You acknowledge that the site cannot be held responsible for any loss (partial or full) of your comments or posts. (We do take care of your data, however, and we do aim to maintain a full backup of the site but we cannot guarantee against data loss)
- If posting content to the site you must not use the site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others - this includes their right to privacy.
- Usernames that are judged to be offensive by the site administrators may be changed and you will be asked to suggest a replacement. If you do not respond we may change it and contact you to inform you of the change.
- We may choose to suspend or close your account at any time for any reason. We will endeavour to give reasonable notice, except when such suspension or closure is due to a breach of these terms and conditions. (We have no intention to close the site any time soon but we cannot guarantee against this or any other reasons to close accounts).
- You agree to indemnify killersudoku.org.uk against any prosecution, civil or criminal, that may be brought as a result of any content you may at any time post to the site.
- You must provide a functional contact email address. If at any time we are unable to contact you for prolonged periods of time then we reserve the right to suspend your account. (We will not pass your email address onto any other party)
- We may amend these conditions at any time - notice of changes will be displayed when you next login to your account or sent to you via your contact email address.
- This site is based in the United Kingdom and you agree to be bound by the laws of England and Wales in any action or conduct related to this site.
- In any dispute the site administrators' decision is final and no right of appeal is guaranteed. (We aim to please all users but we cannot guarantee this)
- We aim to maintain a high uptime for the site but there may be times when it is temporarily offline for maintenance or for other reasons including those outside our control. We cannot guarantee the availability of the site.
- killersudoku.org.uk has no obligation to monitor content added to the site, although we reserve the right to do so in order to ensure compliance with our terms and conditions. You take full responsibility for any content you add to the site. We encourage you to use caution when publishing any personal details to the forum.
No condition is made or to be implied nor is any warranty given or to be implied as to the quality, maintenance or durability of any services supplied, or that they will be suitable for any particular purpose or for use under any specific conditions.
In any event the site's maximum liability to you shall not exceed the return of any payments you make directly to us for the service.
You promise not to sue any individual officer, employee or agent of the site for anything connected with the site.
If any of the preceding paragraphs on this page is held to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable statute or rule of law then it shall be deemed to be omitted, and if as a result the site becomes liable for any event which would otherwise have been excluded, then such liability shall be subject to the remaining paragraphs.